Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Odd

So today, I was having issues trying to get into one of my e-mail accounts. Is it just me, or is it strange when your passwords to things suddenly don't work, no matter how many times you type them? Lol. It's been happening lately. E-mail, Facebook, even my blog some time ago.  Seriously, people, if you need information, just ask me, don't hack into my stuff. Weirdos...not to mention creepy. I'm not hiding anything you're probably looking for anyway.

Anyway, that was the main reason why I moved blog locations in the first place. Not only because I wanted Pollocks instead of Emilee, but because of password issues. Crazy stalkerish person. Not stalkerish as in reading my blog (because, well, it's public, and anyone can see it), but stalkerish as in trying to get into my stuff. Don't know who in the world has enough time on their hands to do that, but yeah. No worries, nobody's tried anything with this blog (not yet anyway).  I mean, I know I'm shrine-worthy, but still... :)

Anywho, onto a new subject. I'm now just waiting to hear back from my doctor. She didn't say exactly when I'd be contacted, just sometime this week. I'm sure I'm fine, though. I've been so tired today, and already ready for a nap. Especially looking at an orange sleeping cat curled up on a blanket. I had a nice hot bath earlier, but I felt nauseous and got out. Maybe I'll just rest a little more today and see if I feel any better.

But yeah, that was my quick blog for the day :) Now go away weird people trying to get into my information.

4 comments:

Carla said...

Interesting, very interesting. Luckily I'm not cool enough for people to have the desire to hack into my accounts.

PS- What are your plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas? I think your mom told me but I can barely remember things these days.

The Pollocks said...

We'll be spending Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve in Bakersfield, and Christmas day/weekend in Taft. It was reversed last year, lol.

Carla said...

According to my reader you posted a post entitled "Insanity in my sleep" now it's not there and I'm curious. BOO!!!

The Pollocks said...

Oh, sorry, I'll post it back up. I was doing some blog editing last night, lol.

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...