Sunday, August 1, 2010

Released!

 While Gary and I were sitting in the crazy world of Nursery today, one of the bishop's counselors came to us and informed us we are now being released. Today was our last Sunday! 99.9% of me wants to party, and there's that small percentage of missing the little ones :) It will be good to be back in Relief Society!

I'm soooo looking forward to vacation coming up soon! Getting away on an island will be the best thing this summer.

Besides that, nothing really much to update! Maybe later, though.

4 comments:

Megan said...

YAY! I'm glad you're getting a break finally! :) Although I know I was a little sad to say goodbye to the little nasties on our last Sunday there! ;)

Carla said...

You guys have a fast turnover rate for callings in your ward. In Monica, when you're called, you can expect to be in a calling around 2 years.

But anyway, have fun being Relief Society President or whatever they'll call you to now, muahaha.

carrin said...

I was in nursery 1 year, a break than 2 more years, you'll enjoy be back in relief society

The Pollocks said...

You guys should talk to Bishop Dunn about the situation. In our ward, we rotate people every 6 months in primary...so no one is stuck for that long. That's crazy! You need Relief Society.

Relief Society President...hah, yeah right. :)

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...