Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Almost There!

 I have just completed my medical transcription courses and will be taking the final exam within the next few days. Yay!

My current average is 99% which means if I score high on the final exam, I will qualify for graduating "with distinction." Shortly after, I will receive my diploma via mail.

I then have the option of sitting in and testing to become registered. I have to work a couple of years and then test to become certified. However, most companies don't require you to become certified, it just looks fancy on your resume.

I am glad to finally be done with this program. Now I have much studying to do to prepare for the final. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats and good luck on the final!

Megan said...

How exciting! So close you can almost taste it!! Best of luck on your final -- I'm sure you'll do GREAT!

Andrea Le Albee said...

Thats SO awesome!

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...