Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dreams

 First of all, I am so tired for some reason. I have been these past few days, more tired than usual.

 We didn't go to Taft today after all. Gary slept a little later than he had planned, and it would have been a bit too much to leave late. We'll be there next week for sure, though.

 So, we spent the day together instead. We only did a little bit of browsing and shopping today, and watched a movie. For dinner, we had tomato and basil chicken pre-marinated (we bought it at Trader Joes), cheesy garlic potatoes, and little beef and Parmesan bites as a side. We also had delicious sushi earlier (we love sushi).

 After a full dinner, we went swimming for a bit, then headed to the grocery store where we bought some meat to grill for tomorrow (tradition for us to grill on Sundays).

 Now, as for my topic here. I had the strangest of dreams last night, and it was probably due to Carla's blog. Anyway, it was about babies. For some reason, I had met up with an old friend from elementary school (we're no longer friends, it's been years), who had a baby. I was over there all the time playing with the baby. There was also this other baby, but I wasn't sure who it belonged to, and I knew it wasn't mine.  So, I come home from that friend's house, to find out Chloe, our rat, had a bunch of pups (baby rats of course, unless you're in Europe where they say kittens). I was trying to figure out how in the world that happened. To continue my dream, Devonn, Carla, and the boys came over, as well as my parents, to visit. It didn't look like our apartment, but it was. While the boys were playing on the couch, Carla announced she was pregnant with a baby girl. I got all excited and woke up. Silly dreams.

Anywho, time for bed. Goodnight all.

2 comments:

The Pollocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carrin said...

silly dreams!

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...