Sunday, September 19, 2010

Husband Dates

 I always love spending so much time with my hubby wubby. He's just perfect! :)

We were going to go out Friday night, but stayed in instead. That was fine with me as well! Dates at home are always nice. I made breaded lime tilapia with white rice. Mmm, it was good. We also played a bit of the new Halo and shot some zombies together with an old friend of his from high school.

Yesterday, I worked a few hours in the morning, but was home before noon (always nice). We got dressed and ready, then headed out to lunch. We went to Rattler's BBQ in Canyon Country. Yum! Our food was served very quickly and our waitress was friendly as well. I ordered the Santa Fe chicken sandwich with fire fries, and Gary ordered tri-tip with coleslaw. When he bit into his tri-tip, he said it was one of the most delicious he's tasted. We also started off with the shredded onions.


 Let's just say we had a lot to take home after, haha. After lunch, I received a text message from my mom saying that Shaimaa (old friend from high school) was in town and wanted me to call her. So, I called her up, and we met together at the entrance of Six Flags (since she was there with her family). She, Gary and I all sat and chatted for awhile, catching up on old times, etc. Her mom wasn't around, it was just us. Anyway, it was fun.

Gary and I headed out after our meeting with Shaimaa, and went to a few places. Pawn shops, game stores, etc. Gary wants to build another video game collection, but with older games; much older games. It should be fun.

Anyway, church is soon, so time to go! Then I get to spend another day with my husband. :)



1 comment:

Megan said...

I LOVE Rattler's tri-tip! YUM. Oh, and the garlic rolls they serve before your food. And the twice baked potatos. And basically everything I've ever tried there! Dates with hubby are the best!

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...