Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Has a Happy

 So, yesterday Gary and I were looking around for things to help with his video game developing he's doing on the side.  We then noticed a new Guitar Center had opened up nearby, so we decided to check it out. After some browsing and looking at things, we came home with this:



 I've been mentioning to Gary in the past (not consistently, but every now and then) how I miss playing the piano. As you know, it's not possible to have an actual piano inside an apartment, so he was nice enough to buy me a nice keyboard, stand, etc so I can play. Also, it hooks up to the computer and with specific software, you can create all kinds of music; something he's definitely interested in for his video game he's developing. So yay! I was happy.

Apparently someone else likes it, too:

 Uh huh...


Anyway, I may update a few more things later. But for now, home teacher will be over soon!

PS- Friday is my last day at Petsmart!




3 comments:

Carla said...

What!? I had no idea you were leaving Petsmart. Did you post about it and I just missed it? That looks similar to the keyboard James uses. You should hear him play, btw- he's advanced a bit since you last heard him.

The Pollocks said...

Awesome! James will probably eventually become better than me at playing.

No, I haven't posted the Pmart thing. I've been kind of cautious about going public about it since I'm leaving my options open for advancement (school, work, etc), but I'll explain it in a later post.

I hope you're feeling better from that bug!

carrin said...

cool keyboard, glad you are playing again

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...