Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Treat Made by Yours Truly

 I stole this from Megan, just in case anyone is interested!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. (I'll try to get it done soon)
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so, and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

*Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!*

I'm pretty sure I'm not cool enough to get all 5 responses, but eh, whatev. Lol.

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

This doesn't count as an entry. I just wanted to say I did this last year and got one response and STILL didn't get it made for her. I suppose I still owe her... If you want to make me something, you can, but I'm not reposting it. :-) Perhaps I'll make something for YOU, though. We shall see. My project list is long enough, especially after adding 3 (4?) quilts to my list last night. *sigh*

Megan said...

yes! i was wondering when you'd post this! :) i'll take something!

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...