Monday, December 14, 2009

3 Years


 As most of you know, today is our 3 year anniversary! December 14th, 2006, Gary and I were sealed in the Los Angeles temple for time and eternity. Marriage seriously gets better and easier each year! I love married life with my hunky husband! We've also been together for almost 4 years. :)

I married such a patient, hardworking and loving man! Especially a man who puts up with crazy ol' me! ;) But seriously, he is the best!! He works hard everyday, and pushed his way through school so he could support and take care of me, and someday our children. I have the opportunity to be a stay-at-home-wife, and although I'm looking for work to add something more to my schedule, I feel so blessed. It's rare to live in such an expensive city on a single income; but we can thanks to my husband. He's loyal, honest, fun, silly, adorable, and very loving! He treats me sooo well and I love how I can completely trust him with everything! He also has incredible ambition. When he wants to accomplish something, he'll work hard to get there. I LOVE that! I'm definitely looking forward to our future together because of it :)




 Aww, what a perfect day that was!

 Anyway, about our day today! Gary unfortunately got sick overnight, and had to see a doctor this morning; sinus infection. Poor man. So he had no choice but to call in sick, so sadly we couldn't go out and do much to celebrate. But that's okay! We instead walked over to the store, bought some dinner, and came back and made it together. We had yummy jalapeno cheddar things for an appetizer, pizza for our main course, and Susan cookies for dessert. I never had those before; yum! We also had Martinelli's for our drink. We set up our living room like a picnic, and sat on the floor while we ate and watched a pretty good film: Escape from Sobibor. It was a miniseries on television years ago, about a labor camp during WWII, and how the Jews had planned an escape. Pretty darn good. Recommended! Absolutely clean, too. So, that was our fun evening together!

This rain has been incredible as well. I went outside one day to see this:





 Very pretty rainbow! It was full; I had never seen an entire rainbow before (sad, huh?). Usually just a side.
 Okay, time to go back to husband for the rest of the night. And in case you haven't seen, we had Christmas pictures taken.





Bye!!

5 comments:

THE JONES FAMILY said...

Congrats!! and very cute pictures!!!

Megan said...

Serious bummer that poor Gary is still a sicky! But it sounds like you were able to have a wonderful anniversary anyway! Pizza always makes everything ok. ;) I love the pictures from your wedding day--you both looked very very happy!

And speaking of pictures, those Christmas pictures are awesome!!! You look so beautiful in them! (and the one with you guys looking like you're going to kill each other made me laugh out loud, haha)

carrin said...

I love the pictures, and I love your smile, congratulations, every mom wants her kids to be sealed to wonderful spouses! He is lucky he has you too! :)

GordonandChrissy said...

You guys are so cute. I love the Christmas pictures, too. And ditto to what Megan said, you look great! You are gorgeous.

Em said...

Thank you!!

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...