Thursday, March 31, 2016

Spring is Here!

     We've sure been busy here and I've been behind on blogging.

     Spring is here and I'm so happy it is! I really don't like the winter. Well, we were told this was actually a very warm winter in Austin, so it wasn't too bad, but still! I hope this doesn't mean the summer is too hot. But we'll see I guess.

    With spring comes all of the beautiful wildflowers. It seemed to be the trend here in the area to do photo shoots with our little ones in the flowers. So, I decided to jump on board and get some pictures of my little dude.











     He kept running around saying "flowers!" and really had a good time. The weather was really great, too. Love him!

     This spring was also great as my family came to visit! My mom and dad, as well as my brother Quinn and my family's exchange student, Gabriela, from Moldova. It was so nice to have family here! I can't believe it's been almost 10 months since we've moved here! Crazy, huh? The last time they saw little Alex was on his first birthday, and now his second is just around the corner.

     I took them mostly around Austin, and not too much Round Rock. Next time for sure. ;)

Visiting the state capitol. Alex with daddy and papa. 

Alex with Papa (his favorite) at Tortuga Flats 

After a nice BBQ meal at County Line on Lake Travis

All of us at the state capitol

Dyeing Easter eggs with Nana

Me and my mommy on the top of Mt. Bonnell

     Now I just need to convince everyone to move here with us ;).

     As for everything else, we're doing great. About 5 weeks to go before little brother arrives, which we're looking forward to! Everything is great and healthy with this little dude too.

   A small update, but that's about it for now!


1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, those pics of Alex with the wild flowers are SO CUTE. I can't believe how big he's getting, and I swear he gets more and more handsome too! Can't believe it's been almost a year since you moved out there! Sounds like you guys have definitely been keeping busy, it's fun to read your little update!

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...