Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome to Spring

 Hey, everyone. The best season of all started yesterday. Spring is just awesome!

 Unfortunately I wish my mood was just as sunny. I've been kind of down lately, but I believe it's from this flu I'm still getting over (you can read more details on my fitness blog on the right). I'm hoping the mood will lift soon when I'm feeling better.

 However, I'm ready to start cleaning today and make everything look beautiful and spring-like. This should boost my mood a bit, right?

 Anyway, we've been good, minus the flu part. We're both healthy and happy.

 Well, this was a tiny update since I didn't really know what else to say- just to welcome y'all to spring and awesomeness. Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...