Sunday, July 17, 2011

Quick but Awesome Updates

 I am looking forward to Yosemite! It will be a blast to enjoy an entire week of nature and beauty. I will definitely take many walks, practice my yoga, and fully enjoy everything around me.



 The other day, I opened our tiny freezer only to throw my hands up to prevent falling ice objects. This happens frequently. I stacked everything back in, put my hands on my hips, and sighed a bit. Gary then asked if I was interested in a new freezer. Um, yes! So, we went to Sears and purchased a separate freezer which we are currently keeping outside on our deck.


 Definitely gets the job done!

 And in other, definitely awesome news, Gary has been working on an amazing project- for XBOX! He recently became a video game developer for the company and is creating a new video game as we speak for the 360. I'm definitely excited for him! No, he didn't leave his job or anything, this is something he's been working hard over on the side. He had a pretty creative idea for a video game, and now he has the opportunity to bring it to life. There's also a website/blog in progress to publish his work under and when it's more established, we'll post it up. It will be published under BigScaryMonster Games and we'll give more info on that later as well. But until then, that's the update!

1 comment:

Megan said...

have a fantastic time in yosemite! i haven't been there since I was little, but I remember it being really beautiful.

i totally want one of those big freezers someday. There's that word again...someday.... LOL One thing at a time!

So amazing about Gary developing a new video game!! I'm sure Josh will especially love hearing more about that!

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...