Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Season= Less Blogging

  Greetings, fellow citizens of the blog world. I have come to you to kindly share a message of progression revolving around the Pollock family. If the above sentence does not make sense to you, I shall slap thy face.

Yeah, so pretty much we've been busy. Due to the Christmas season, work has been nuts (as you can imagine). I have a long shift ahead of me rather soon. Oh the joys!

Speaking of joys, why does the holiday season always seem to fly by so quickly? We got all of our Christmas shopping done and most of the gifts have been wrapped. Gary not only received his Christmas bonus, but a third paycheck. We were able to put a nice chunk of money into our savings account we have been building for months now and were thrilled to do so. Ah, savings.

Besides that, we have been spending our time drinking hot chocolate, watching movies, and spending time together (when I'm not studying). Oh, and let's not forget snuggles. My favorite part of the evening is sipping hot chocolate with Gary, wrapped in a warm blanket and having two kitties curled up with us. It's an incredibly peaceful moment and these moments I will never forget. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for everything and everyone surrounding my life. I have been truly blessed.

We were hoping to bust out random holiday shopping trips, tours and sightseeing before Christmas, but due to work schedules, it's been rather hard. But, like mentioned about, just relaxing at home is just as wonderful (and free!).

I could so use a nap right now, but must continue to get ready for work. Tomorrow, my shift begins at 5am. Lucky me, eh?

I will post you more updates and photos another time. As for now, I have a job to do! Farewell.

PS- I totally forgot to blog about our anniversary. I shall do so later as well. 4 years married!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Lol I thought you were going to start saying "I come in peace!" in your opening paragraph! You're funny. :) But seriously about this holiday season flying by!! How can it already be 4 days away from Christmas?? *sigh* It sounds like you've been spending your free time in a great way though! Hot chocolate and snuggling are on the top of my favorite things to do in the winter list! Especially with this rain! Anyway, hope you guys have a wonderful, Merry Christmas! Can't wait to hear about your anniversary and other fun stuff you're up to!

carrin said...

Jazmine sure is looking forward to coming to visit and Hollywood, lol, can't wait to see you too!

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...