Wednesday, September 30, 2015

We're Growing!

    So, a few weeks ago, we learned some big news:


     It started when I was feeling more tired than usual, followed by a few days of nausea. Suddenly pieces fell together, and I knew pretty quickly I was pregnant. I took a test that day, and it instantly popped up positive! Gary and I had been discussing trying for a sibling year or so from now, so this was definitely a surprise for this to happen so early. But we are excited to add a new family member to our bunch!

     This pregnancy has definitely been a challenge with this morning sickness, but I know it's completely worth it. I was pretty sick with Alex, but I seem to be doubly so with this one. I have lost almost 10 lbs. so far and some days it's almost impossible to get out of bed and move around. It's definitely hard to be a mommy and pregnant! I went in early to my doctor's appointment, only to discover I was further along than I thought. So, the due date was moved from mid May to early May. This means we will have 2 May babies! Almost 2 years apart exact. Anyway, the ultrasound came back perfect and I saw and heard that cute little heartbeat. As for the rest of me, besides having anemia, everything else came back great.

     So, that's the big news! Our family is growing! 

2 comments:

Megan said...

Such wonderful, happy news!! So excited for you guys! I'm so sorry you've been so sick. It really does make it so much harder when you have a virtual baby to chase around while trying to grow another one, especially if you don't have family nearby. Hopefully you have a great ward with people who might be willing to help you out when you need it! Congratulations again and so excited to hear more news about your pregnancy and this new little addition!

Carla said...

So exciting and crazy!!

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...