Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Date Night! Short Post.

     
   Ah, the joys of a nice date!

     Gary and I are in the process of hiring a sitter. We've interviewed one girl already, and have a couple of more on the list. Luckily, last weekend, Devonn, Carla, and their kids (my brother's family), came down to stay during a Saturday so Gary and I could go out. It was nice! It was our first date since Alex has been born.

     We first got massages at a little parlor not too far from here. There are so many massage places, it's insane. This place was called The Massage Clinic. We each got more of a deep tissue massage, which hurt a little at first, but then eventually became relaxing and totally what we needed. I was a little sore from it, but it was worth it.

  After our nice massage, we hit up the Cheesecake Factory at the Sherman Oaks Galleria where we enjoyed good food and, of course, delicious cheesecake. I totally should have taken pictures, but, alas, will do it next date.

    Anyway, I love my husband! We need to do this more often!

No comments:

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...