Thursday, January 5, 2012

Visiting the Park

 I decided since it's been so nice outside, I'd head to a park instead of my usual Bridgeport. You know, try something new. So, I came across Todd Longshore Park, which is located closer to Canyon Country.

 It's a cute little park, but with a big view of Santa Clarita.


 There was a nice sandbox playground, bicycle paths, grills and picnic areas. There were a lot of families there enjoying the 78 degree weather.



I like the neat little Polaroid feature on my phone
 

 I also took a little walk on a dirt walking/biking path. It burned me some calories since it was up and down, but it was nice. I honestly felt like I was a kid all over again exploring the foothills that once surrounded my parents' house.





    It was a pretty little scenic walk. There were also some roadrunners gliding and speeding on by.

    Anyway, I felt it was a good afternoon to take advantage of the warmth while it lasts.

    Off to start our BBQ dinner!

1 comment:

carrin said...

Very pretty! I hope you don't go alone, you need a big dog with you. Be careful! Dad and I went for a walk in the foothills that are still there off to the left, we walked by the old track and jumps that we used to ride bikes to.

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...