Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Little Baby and Other Updates

Maybe I'm just too tired, but I never started a pregnancy blog like I did with Alex! So, I'll do a few updates here, then probably get that started. I want some memories with this one too!

 You know how I was feeling pretty good for awhile? Turns out I was just getting a break. While I'm not even close to being as sick as I was, I still get nauseous, and it was a little less than a week ago I was throwing up my dinner. You'd think at 15 weeks it would be done, right? While the morning sickness still lingers, I have my energy back for the most part and the nausea is now a mild, only triggered by certain smells type of nausea- whereas before, just being awake was enough to get me living over the toilet. But for the most part I am feeling MUCH better and I'm not nearly as fatigued. I am getting regular headaches though, like I did with Alex. It's like I'm always upside down and feel like the blood is always rushing to my head. I'm also feeling movements way earlier too! I can actually feel kicks and movements, whereas I didn't feel Alex until 20 something weeks. Pretty neat! Also, the recent ultrasound showed the baby is 5 days ahead in growth (same due date though). So far so good!

Also, school is going well. As mentioned, I went back to school full time this fall. This semester I have college-level math (alegebra-geometry), English composition, foundational perspectives of education, and US Government and the constitution. Luckily I was able to transfer over a good chunk of credits from my college days in Bakersfield, so that will help later. I probably spend a good 3-4 hours per day studying, which typically happens during Alex's naps and after he goes to sleep.

Anyway, all is well here. We got a new family member, but she'll be in a different post all together. That's pretty much it for our family!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh man. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better than you had been feeling, but still no bueno that you're not feeling totally back to normal! Hopefully in the next month or so all will be totally well again. Definitely would love to hear more baby updates! I'm still so excited for you!!!

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...