Monday, May 5, 2014

Itty Update

 It's been awhile since the last post! We've been preparing for little Alexander, so my posts have been on my baby blog. Once he's born (his due date is in a couple of weeks), I will start adding everything here to our family blog. We are doing well so far. I started my maternity leave last week, so it's been nice being home. I was so ready! It was difficult working and commuting being as tired as I've been. Now I have so much free time I sometimes don't know what to do with myself. I've been cleaning and preparing for baby, but that's about it! At least this place is spotless, right? Since it's been so darn warm out, I should lounge by the pool more often and read since we're right next to it. I've been taking strolls in the neighborhood, so I'm getting more used to the area and warming up to it a bit more.

 Gary's job is still going well! He's really been enjoying it. What a blessing he is and I love how hard he works everyday to provide for us. Such an awesome husband he is! 

  See, I told you there wasn't much else to update! But here are some pictures of my baby showers! The first one was thrown in my hometown, Bakersfield, and the other was thrown in Santa Clarita. I had so much fun at both!

Bakersfield:
Carrin (mom), me, and Karen (Grannie)

Family!

Cupcakes!

Me and cousin Staci

Aunt Candi, me, cousin Staci

Santa Clarita:

Yummy food! (pic by Megan)

Cute decorations! (pic by Megan)

Cute little booklet with newbie mom advice!

Baby outfits (pic by Megan)

Megan and me!

  Life has definitely been fun and busy! I'm looking forward to big adventures ahead!




1 comment:

Megan said...

You look SO great and pretty in all the pics. Definitely a glowing mom-to-be! :)

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...