Sunday, February 3, 2013

Here's a Post

   I've been pretty terrible at posting blogs- but again, there's been nothing too exciting going on. So I'll just randomize this and keep it short and simple.




 Gary spent a week and half in Canada for his job for systems integration. He stayed in Toronto and went with a group of coworkers. Besides the cold (which he said nobody hangs out outside anyway, so it wasn't a big deal), it was fine. He went to some sports games and did a little sightseeing (Niagara Falls). He was glad to come home though- and I was glad to see him! I shoved in some extra hours at work while he was gone just because. While it was nice having some time to myself, I quickly became bored and a little lonely (though I went out with some people and did quite the shopping). It's still nice having a husband around.

My job is going well, despite some challenges I'm dealing with (a parent situation). I'm working great hours (Mon-Fri) and even received a promotion recently with a great pay increase. So all is well!

Besides work, we've been enjoying the 70's over here.The weather has been so nice and I'm loving it. We've been going out a lot and walking more often because of it (and I'm putting my runners to use).

But yes, that's pretty much the update- I told you we're uneventful here.

Well, until I can come up with more cool stuff, this is all you get. Bye!





1 comment:

Megan said...

I love Niagara Falls! So cool that Gary got to go see it. I'm glad you were able to enjoy some "alone" time...and also glad to hear you wanted him to come back home after! haha Distance does make the heart grow fonder, I guess!

Growing Up

  So...time slows down, when? It has to sometime, right?   I missed posting in the month of May, where two pretty big days took place!  ...